Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Things that I need to plan.

Menus – I’m kicking around planning roughly two to four weeks that rotate. Rather than sitting at the computer week after week trying to come up with something for that week, that the kids ‘might like’, etc.   I’m not trying to avoid meal planning in the least.  I’m just trying to make it a little easier on myself.

 

Cleaning – I’m absolutely sick of trying to plan to clean on the weekend only to give all the weekend to the kids and not clean at all. I have a very short window of time each evening (more time when supper is a Crockpot; but everyday can’t be a Crockpot meal. Can it?).  I need to work out how to devote some of that time to cleaning something.  Even if it’s one thing, even if it’s just a tiny thing.

 

Goals – I want to nail down some goals and a plan to get there.  I want to use the time I am able to devote to the best of my ability.  I want to make the most of this life and this body.  I want to come away with at least some sort of goal achieved, some sort of “I did that shit!”.  

 

If you’re a work outside the home parent and are reading this feel free to comment things that you to do make your life easier.  Fast food, Freezer Meals and “Letting your spouse do it”  are not acceptable answers. =)

No comments: