The Box was closed again this morning due to the snow.
I was able to make it out to tonight's Team time. But there were very few others there. Three others to be exact. Lauren, one of the coaches, told a guy from the 5:30 class to stay and workout with us. So that gave us five total people.
First we did the beep test. It's brutal. Cones are placed a distance of 20 meters apart. Your job is to cover the distance between beeps. Each round gets a little faster.
Last time we did the Beep Test I died out in round 4. This time was round 5 on the 4th trip. A small improvement
Then we did intervals with the rower and intervals with a naked barbell.
I really need to concentrate on "Form before Fast"
I was able to make it out to tonight's Team time. But there were very few others there. Three others to be exact. Lauren, one of the coaches, told a guy from the 5:30 class to stay and workout with us. So that gave us five total people.
First we did the beep test. It's brutal. Cones are placed a distance of 20 meters apart. Your job is to cover the distance between beeps. Each round gets a little faster.
Last time we did the Beep Test I died out in round 4. This time was round 5 on the 4th trip. A small improvement
Then we did intervals with the rower and intervals with a naked barbell.
I really need to concentrate on "Form before Fast"
Also, Coach mentioned working with people on their nutrition. That would be so awesome. I've been thinking of talking to him about what specifically I should/shouldn't be eating. As a group we did a 100% Paleo challenge from September to November. I felt great and had no trouble committing to the rules. There were a few times that I indulged a little but it wasn't an entire day. I've slipped since then. Allowing dairy and some sugars back in but that will stop. I feel awful when I eat those things.
A teammate who works at a nice local restaurant also sells cauliflower wraps and aioli at The Box. I've been buying from them for a while. I really like it. He's had carrot wraps recently instead of the cauliflower. The price per head of cauliflower has gone up. I picked up my most recent order tonight. YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment