Thursday, February 20, 2014

021914

There were some new faces at The Box this morning.  And sadly I was late getting there so there wasn’t any time for introductions.

As part of  our warm up we did some Dip progressions. Then grabbed pvc and did our Maverick warm up which, among other things includes snatch pulls, muscle ups, overhead squats and duck walks.  Coach did the first WOD a little differently today.  Rather than allowing us time to get set up and then starting the clock; He told us what we would be doing and started the clock BEFORE  we were set up.  Good thing I write down the WOD and my weights on my own little white board!  I would’ve wasted A LOT of time!
The WOD went like this:
10 Front Squats   RX=155#
15 Snatch Push Presses  RX = 95#
10 Cleans   RX =115#
15 Turkish Get-Ups  RX = 30#

I don't have those weights yet.  At home I thought about what I would be able to lift for the WOD.  I chose 85# for the FS, 65# for the SPP, 75# for the C, and a 30# KB. 
Wish we'd have had more time to do the math. Before Coach started the clock he said we could use 85# of our max. So I ended up going light on my FS.
I finished in 16:04

No comments: