WOD #1 today called I love Snatch (Weight)
It was E2MOM (Every 2 Minutes on the Minute) at 70% of your Snatch
1 Power Snatch, 1 Snatch, 1 Snatch Balance
I did the first two sets with 55#. 55# was heavy, I think because I'm not sure of the Snatch position. Then I pulled the plates off and did the remaining sets with a naked bar. Basically working on the movement.
WOD #2 Do Work ( a12 minute AMRAP - Rounds and Reps) 4 Rnds, plus 100 meters
200 m row
10 kipping chest 2 bar
5 ball slams 30#
I'll just be honest. I don't have pull-ups. I do my best. I don't do ring rows unless Coach says to. otherwise I'm at least on the bar trying. Sometimes he has us doing strict pull-ups; for those I do "negatives". (I get my chin over the bar and slowly release until my arms are fully extended) When we kipp, I kipp as high as I can.
My goal for now is Pull-Ups.
No comments:
Post a Comment