Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow WOD

Yesterday, my work closed early. A snow storm had been on the forecast for a week. They expected 2" per hour. They were right! Before the day was over there was at least 10" and it was still coming down.
Everything closed; my work, Wayne's work. Even The Box was closed today.  Coach sent out an at home WOD, that I never seem to have time to do.  On the other hand I made time to do the Snow WOD.
10 rounds for time
20 snow shovels (alternating sides)
20 overhead squats (shovel overhead)
My time was 24:06
At the end of the day the total snowfall was 22".
Wayne said I could order lifting shoes with his account for Valentine's Day. I went online to Reebok.com to order them.  Totally out! No women's size 8.5 lifters to be found.  I chatted with a guy that works there. He suggested men's size 7.  So I'm gonna give them a try.

No comments: