Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Muddled Thoughts

Some of the other things on my mind right now. 
 * Snapchat - I probably wouldn't use it at all if it weren't for my son.  He's had a phone for years and I've talked to him more through Snapchat than any other avenue.


* Sugar - I really need to tighten up on my meals.  I felt really good during the Lurong Challenge. So I know that I need to make some changes.  Because right now I feel bloated and weak.  Sure it could be the week or more I was sick.  Or it could be that my meal plan has included one too many indulgences.  Frankly, I'm blaming the indulgences. 

* Housework - I'm trying to do a little bit everyday.  Today, Supper was the one thing that I did.  But it was wonderful.  Pork Chops with a Cherry sauce.  Delicious!



No comments: