Funny how plans or goals are ever changing. I brought a notebook to work today to jot down some things that I need to start doing.. a routine if you will, anyway I'd found a list of things that I wanted to try to start doing, didn't happen. I'd become very routine for some reason... and I was happy with it. Punk had gotten to a self sufficient stage and I was able to do things around the house without the need of much worry over him. Then along came LuLu and well for lack of better terms.. my routines were shot to hell. Then I tweaked and twittled, messed and fussed til I got another routine figured out. Then without warning a job change. (same employer different position) Good for family... bad for routine... again with the messing and tweaking. A new routine.. and BAM... the paper route. Now my idea of a routine is leave my primary job.. try not to sit down while making supper (I'll fall asleep), eat, a little tv with the family, shower and off to bed. It's becoming a trial to make it to 8:30PM without falling asleep.
I feel like having a routine helps me get things done. And that if I could start a routine, doing these things consistently each day well... it might become easier to juggle all these balls... that's how it's been in the past for me... minus the second job of course.
Needless to say that all the things on the list that I found no longer apply. Some do.. like "lessen the sugar intake" (I have a problem) or "dog's to dog park once a month" not that they need it, they play in our backyard just fine. but I'm all about an occasional change of scenery. Some don't like "get into a bedtime routine" that one has pretty much been taken care of... No staying up til 2AM for me anymore.. I'd never sleep if that was the case.
No comments:
Post a Comment