Monday, May 4, 2009

blah blah blah

Happy Monday people... I'm trying desperately to stay awake. I came into work today after being at 2nd job earlier this morning. There was work waiting on me this morning.... I've done that and am now trying to stay awake. I have drank all of my water and have had lunch. My XM radio is happily chirping songs at me from the coolest little channel I can find. *1st wave* (shameless plug) and I'm bored off my freakin' chair. I brought my book... I have a circle-a-word... if I start doing either of those shortly after you will hear the sound of my head as it crashes on the top of my desk.
I just text my sister.... hey... {whispering} I'm in the bathroom, call me and wake me up in 15 minutes.
she text me back..... {whispering} ... I can't I'm at work too. =)
haha! She lives in PA and I live in VA - don't know if I've told you that. We text much more than we call. We used to text each other when we saw a punch bug... now we text each other personalized license plates.
There's a tattoo festival going on here this coming weekend... Hubs has already said he wants to go.. I've made jokes about sliding under the needle and askin' some random artist to scratch my back with his needle... hahaha. We've both gotten two tats. Neither of us have tats that have anything to do with the other or their tats. His first was from a...looooonnnngggg time ago.. a playboy bunny with some sort of tribal banding stuff under it... near his left peck. (It is not the Hubs that I know and I probably would've done my best to suggest something else) and he got a tattoo of the symbol for his employer... die hard I know. Anywho... I have a Dr. Seuss character... He's a Yop. And he's from the book "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish" other Suess characters that I want tattoos of are.... Lorax w/ Truffla Trees and I want my Yop to be given a Butter Battle Flag. I also have a beautiful lady with dragon wings on my left shoulder - she covers my entire shoulder. (picture from the top of my shoulder to where my bra strap is and then from side to spine - yes all of it, I'll post a pic) I'd asked her to have more boobs than she has but I think my tattoo girl thought I was joking. (I wasn't... boobs are good!) I told Hubs that I'm going to get another tat on my right shoulder... I've gone back and forth with what it should be... the exact same as my left only making them face each other... a guy in the same winged setup facing her... or my fav so far would be a floor length mirror and in the mirror a young girl/teen posed the same as my dragon lady... I dunno...

No comments: