This is about everything... It's my sounding board and my accountability. It's where I praise triumphs and clear my thoughts.
Yes, actually. My mom used to work in a bank, and they CRINGED when the local strip club would bring in its cash. They would flip for who had to count it.
Never thought about it... now I do.... too funny**mingle, mingle**http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/
This cracked my stuff up, but reading the comments made me laugh even more. *LOL* You're crazy, girll. I love it!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes, actually. My mom used to work in a bank, and they CRINGED when the local strip club would bring in its cash. They would flip for who had to count it.
Never thought about it... now I do.... too funny
**mingle, mingle**
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/
This cracked my stuff up, but reading the comments made me laugh even more. *LOL*
You're crazy, girll. I love it!!!
Post a Comment