The same woman that I work with, from last STSPS posting, was leaving a voice mail for one of her clients.
"Mr. ___ my name is ___ . Please call me regarding...
I'm available from 10AM to 8PM eastern standard time.
blah blah blah" and hangs up.
We here in VA use daylight savings time and I actually had a client who stopped me when I said eastern standard time and he said. "So, you come in at a different time than everyone else?"
Which took me by surprise because I don't often have people correct me in that manner.
So since this had happened to me before, I mentioned it to her.
She said. "well, I'd just have to tell 'em. I was being nice to you. but if you want to be that way.. I just can't deal with you."
2 comments:
oh my, someone sounds a little grouchy!
i'm going to try and find you and add you as a neighbor in farmtown, however, i have no idea what i'm doing, so, wish me luck!
ok, so i sent you a request on facebook, but i forgot to send you a message saying it was me, so i'm jane m....., hopefully you'll see this before you see the request or it will work out somehow. see you at the farm!
Post a Comment