Monday, May 11, 2009

Choices made for me...

Training trip coming up the first week of June... we've been told that we were using rental cars and carpooling. I was out Friday spending the day with Hubs... at the movies. Now I find out that on Friday we were told that we have to drive our own vehicles and that we could still carpool but it would be our decision.
Everyone has chosen who to ride with... the car that I would ride in - is now full. And the only people left to ride with... are the people that you'd rather not ride with.
So, now do I suck it up and ride with ... THEM... or do I drive myself.. the 3 hour trip (each way). Keep in mind that driving isn't a big deal... choice of music... and volume... not to mention when/where/how to leave..
I'm thinking that I'll drive myself...
what would you do?

2 comments:

Letters of Life Academy said...

I would definitely drive by myself and enjoy the solitude!

Anonymous said...

I would definitely drive myself...I'd go nuts if I couldn't listen to the music I wanted. :D