Friday, February 3, 2012

Fit Mommy Friday

It's been a while since I participated in Fit Mommy Friday.. and there's a different mediator now too. I'm just gonna jump in with both feet.. so here goes!!
Set my own goals...
1.  Follow my training plan working toward my 3rd official 5k on February 18th. It'll be a race I haven't ran before on a course I haven't seen... not sure what my time will be like.  My time goal is less than 36:46.  My stretch goal is 30:00
1a)  my training plan currently - today; run 2.75 miles, tomorrow, run 60 minutes.  Monday is a 3 mile run and an hour w/my coach, Wednesday is a 2 mile run and an hour with my coach, then next Friday a 3 mile run.
2. Continue to post my daily food intake to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/  and to eat equal to or slightly less than my allotted calories daily.  My stretch goal will be not to consume any of my exercise calories on workout days.
3.Get as much as 6 hours of sleep.  My stretch goal is seven hours of sleep.  (dear sweet toddler... PLEASE!!)

I'll start with those and see how I do for this week.

3 comments:

Annie Kate said...

Welcome back! It's so exciting that you're working on your 3rd race already!

Enjoy the running and training! I'm envious of you, but I keep on plodding along; maybe someday I'll be able to run again.

Yes, sleep is vital. I hope you get your 7 hours a day; life will go much more smoothly if you do.

Annie Kate
http://anniekateshomeschoolreviews.com/2012/02/fit-mommy-friday-company/

i cant decide said...

Great goals!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great goals. I admit, I tend to eat my exercise calories too. That's a good goal, to try not to eat them. :)