This is about everything... It's my sounding board and my accountability. It's where I praise triumphs and clear my thoughts.
Is the boy in the striped shirt yours?Handsome little guy!
Great snap. these are always fun events to go too.:)
Hi SP,Glad you visited our blog so I could come over here. So Punk is turning 11? Mine are turning 14 (Dude) and 10 (Princess). Hard to believe they are aging when we are staying so young.I liked your TMI answer for #2. Perhaps another show will come to town.....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is the boy in the striped shirt yours?
Handsome little guy!
Great snap.
these are always fun events to go too.
:)
Hi SP,
Glad you visited our blog so I could come over here.
So Punk is turning 11? Mine are turning 14 (Dude) and 10 (Princess). Hard to believe they are aging when we are staying so young.
I liked your TMI answer for #2. Perhaps another show will come to town.....
Post a Comment