Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4




Thirteen More Things About Me
  1. I am 5' 6"

  2. My hair is naturally dark brown & stick straight, although grey is creeping in

  3. I have hazel eyes, that are normally covered with contacts

  4. My ears have been pierced twice

  5. I'm a jeans and tee-shirt kind of girl

  6. I don't like to sit still very much - I have to keep busy all the time

  7. I have three sisters and no brothers

  8. My parents divorced, mom got remarried - dad didn't

  9. I'm allergic to my dogs

  10. I love music

  11. My English teacher in high school described me as boisterous - no one in the class believed her (her daughter was my best friend so she knew better than them)

  12. I'm a do it yourself'er

  13. I go to the gym four to five times a week

5 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

You go girl...four to five times a week! I'll bet you're ripped! :)

Im a jeans and tee shirt kinda gal myself.

Great list.

Angel The Alien said...

LOL... You're allergic to your dogs? Funny... I am allergic to my cat! The things we live with for the love of pets!!!

Tessa said...

CWM - ripped..no, more like stretched out of shape. Ah but I remember those ripped days..funny how I thought I was fat then too... damn media! haha

Le laquet said...

Ah yes the grey creeping through - me too.
BTW Congratulations on being That's my answer's Blog of the Day!!

God said...

Hey Socky,

Thanks for stopping by and reading my LATE TT list. Love your nickname and love your list!

I'm right with ya on #6!

Happy Thursday 13. Oh...it's Friday now. Nevermind!