Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ants, Everywhere

My kitchen is being taken over at the moment by ants...

UGH.. I hate the little things... I have the hardest time with them. I freak completely out. I feel them crawling all over me. When I close my eyes, I see them running. UGH!!! shiver!!

Hubby had to sleep today because he had to work tonight, I had to stay home because the sitter wanted today and tomorrow off, So while he was asleep I put out some bait for the little creatons and waited. The guy at Lowes said "You'll have to go out to eat for a week and just let 'em have your kitchen" "It'll look like a party in there but this is the best stuff on the market. I've used it in my homes."
When I first put it out, I was doubtful. Bi the time an hour had gone by there were ants all over that little piece of cardboard. I fixed supper and it was nearly done when Hubby woke up for work. I was so freaked out. I tried not to look in the direction of the ants (just above my kitchen sink in the window there) but I couldn't help it. He saw how much I was freaked and kept telling me how proud he was of me.

1 comment:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Eeeew...I'm with ya girl, Ants are gross! Hope that stuff works.