Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Feast #152




WOW, I can't believe it's Friday already!!!

Appetizer : On a Scale on 1 to 10 (with 10 being the highest) how much do you enjoy watching sports on television?

Depends on the sport, usually a 6 I can always find something else to do besides sitting 'round watching tv.

Soup: If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which on would you pick?

That's a toughy.. since we're so close to THE DAY - I'll say the Harry Potter novels.. there are some very good lines in there.

Salad: What is your favorite breakfast food?

Hubby's Chocolate Chip Waffles

Main Course: Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00

Sidewalk coloring is fun... was fun with my two year old.. I made "thank you" cards for her birthday presents..

Dessert: How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?

I don't sleep well, so when I get into bed it usually doesn't take very long... .say 15 minutes tops.. But I'm normally up til 1am

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm, chocolate chip waffles--yum!! Great feast.

Anonymous said...

I like the frozen chocolate chips waffles, and I imagine homemade ones would be even better.

Juzahlyn said...

the chocolate waffles sound yummy...great feast ..have a great weekend

my Feast is up too

Anonymous said...

I love chocolate chip waffles! Now I'm craving for one.

Great feast! :)

JHS said...

Another late-night person. We should start a club! :-) Oh, wait . . . maybe we have an unofficial one already! :-)

Hootin Anni said...

Sidewalk art.......way cool answer!! High five!!!

Happy dining.

Kwizgiver said...

Ahhhh, I love sidewalk chalk! I noticed it's on sale almost everywhere around her, too!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Did someone say Chocolate Chip Waffles?!?!
YUMMY feast.

Kim said...

Great feast! Sorry, I'm running a bit behind visiting everyone this past weekend.

Our soups are the same. Still need to pick up my book as I wasn't able to get out this weekend. Hopefully soon I'll be reading away.

Come on over and feast with me.