Sunday, July 8, 2007

24 weeks and counting...

So far so good.. I've been "giving the opportunity" to change seating arrangements. So, I'll be moving my belongings to another cube in the farm. My manager accepted another position a few weeks ago and is transitioning to that position. Meanwhile, my team has no manager but half the team has put in a request to move to a different floor of the building to do the same job.. others have decided to move to this floor and four of my teammates have applied to be the manager of this team.

There is one piece of further disturbing news, one of the people (if I can call him a person) that has applied for the manager position is known by most women, including myself, for sexual harrassment. So, needless to say I will not be happy if/when he gets the job.

No comments: