Tabata Unders - getting better, still working (wish my ceilings were higher at home) =)
Hallow Rock - working on keeping the small of my back on the floor (JLo butt doesn't help)
Thacker Warm Up - pvc only, felt good.
Power Snatch + Snatch Push Press + Overhead Squat (3 reps each movement x4 sets @ 75% ) - 1st set 35# bar, 2nd set added 20# to the bar; I tried to add weight to make it more difficult. It was. I got wonky and had a hard time controlling the weight so I stepped back down - 3rd/4th set bar only
Power clean + Power Jerk (1 rep each x 2 sets @ 70% 2 sets @ 75%) 45# (15#bar+w8)
Pull High (Time) 9:35
5 RFT
200 m row
10 KB clean + push press 30/50; I did this with the RX 30# KB! Alternated arms 5 each side.
Snatch Pull (2x3 @ 90% 2x2@ 95%) 45# (15# bar+w8) I did this movement after the WOD. We did the WOD in heats; 5 at a time
This is about everything... It's my sounding board and my accountability. It's where I praise triumphs and clear my thoughts.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
11/19/13 - RVCF - Pull High (RX'd !!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment