I've been fighting some sort of sinus infection for a week or more now. I've felt myself weaker during WODs. Not knowing why.
Saturday night the coughing began. You know the one, it's the tickle that makes you cough continuously when you lie down. That was after a full night of my 3yo daughter getting sick again. Vomiting this time. Last week was the first time she'd been ill in a while; stomach virus. Then this.
So, no sleep all weekend. Plus, I missed Saturday Group WOD and Monday's normal class. I'm taking tomorrow just to make sure I get a full day's antibiotic in me. Then, I'm going back. I absolutely hate to miss class! When I go back after missing I feel slow and weak. Even if it's just a normal day.
Saturday night the coughing began. You know the one, it's the tickle that makes you cough continuously when you lie down. That was after a full night of my 3yo daughter getting sick again. Vomiting this time. Last week was the first time she'd been ill in a while; stomach virus. Then this.
So, no sleep all weekend. Plus, I missed Saturday Group WOD and Monday's normal class. I'm taking tomorrow just to make sure I get a full day's antibiotic in me. Then, I'm going back. I absolutely hate to miss class! When I go back after missing I feel slow and weak. Even if it's just a normal day.
Gonna try to get some sleep now.
No comments:
Post a Comment