Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rambles

Nothing much going on today... You know how it is when the little one is sick all weekend, you've spent all the time that you remember catering to the desires of someone who can neither tell you what they want nor wants what you offer and now they are better but not enough to play in the next room.

I went to the house of a neighborhood friend who lost her mother a couple of weeks ago. They came from overseas and in their religion, I'm told, you are buried before the sunsets on the day that you die. Talk about quick... She got to spend about a month with her family and her mother before she went home. At any rate she was having friends and family over for a sort of memorial for her mother. It was nice. I didn't stay long, probably should have.

Last night I ordered the trailer hitch for my SUV. And got an email today that it was shipped. I had it shipped ground because the charge was only $.99 cents. I can't wait til it gets here. I'm gonna do my level best to have it put on the weekend that it gets here... I may even take the next day off just to drive it to my dad and have him put it on. I wanna get the camper out as soon as possible.

I took LuLu to the mall today. She is such a girlie girl. She has little habits built in already. When she gets out of the bath.. she likes to have lotion put on and her ears cleaned. She wants to brush her teeth and fix her hair. When she sees me putting makeup on she says "eye, mommy". I rub a empty eye brush across her eyelids and she runs to show daddy how pretty she is.. batting her eyes saying "pitty, daddy" So, today I decided that since we really hadn't gotten her anything for her birthday I would take her to the mall and buy her some lotion in tiny little bottles. When we got there I also to her to Claire's and she picked out two beaded necklaces that came with bracelets. She looked so cute carrying her little bag of jewelry to the next store. Walking with her little "this is my world" stomp.

This month's goals at work were far from being met. But I'm well on my way to next month's goals. I'm only hoping that I'll be able to work there for long enough to get a position that doesn't require "luck of the call"

I'm looking for a new template to switch to.. I like the picture that I use on top but I'd lile to have it skinnier or just change all together... I've looked around but I keep looking.

No comments: