- Seven pair of underwear stuffed under two bookcases and on shelves behind school papers from 9/06 - 2/07
- a BOX OF CHICKEN NUGGETS - yes I'm serious
- two bags of scrap paper
- 250 appx. assorted Yu Gi Oh, Pokemon, etc playing cards (just scattered around)
- a small gift bag full of broken crayons and pencils that had been sharpened to the width of his hand or less.
- 5 socks with no match
- 6 notebooks completely full of only answers to last years schoolwork - no way to study for anything using it
This is about everything... It's my sounding board and my accountability. It's where I praise triumphs and clear my thoughts.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Treasure Hunt #1
So, while Punk is away at his Dad's I've decided to go through his room for trash. I found this today in one hour:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment