Monday, June 18, 2007

Did You know??

I took yesterday off from work. Party because I'm sick to death of being there six days a week and partly because I wanted to spend some time with the family.
I've also been slacking on my blog becaue last week Hubby was on vacation and let's face it... there are simply more important things to do with my man around. =) At any rate, He's back at work again and I'm back online blowing off steam.

For those of you who may not read my page alot or at all - let me catch you up. Punk is spending the SUMMER at his dad's house - 80 miles away from the confusion and hardship that is a preteen's life with chores. Or at least chores from me. He seems to do well if his dad or my hubby gives him chores but me - yea... whatever!?!
Today I get a phonecall from Ex. "So, Punk told that you drink when you drive." My gut reaction - Are you f**king kidding me?? The only damn thing I drink is water! - Unless I'm already at a party... drink when I drive I wanna talk to him...
There should be an olympic event for lying. My son would take the gold and lie about it. Needless to say It was probably the "I've got you now, you bitch" in his voice that pissed me off as much as the lie that Punk told in the first place. His tone was just so..."prove me wrong"
I spoke with Punk... He kept trying to invent the one time that he said that I had drank on the way home. Unsuccessfully, but he tried. 'You did on the way home from the store? No I didn't. You did on the way to Uncle B's graduation? No, I didn't. You did on the way back then? No I didn't. Then what were you drinking that was blue? The label on my water was blue. I told him that he needed to tell his dad the truth and that he owed me an apology. Finally he did apolgize but I can't for the life of me understand why he would say such a thing.

No comments: