Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Foto Pherrets #75 - Drink



My son is always saying 'They grow up so fast' when someone comments on how much his sister has grown. Truth is they truly do. He is graduating from 5th grade today.
so, today for my first Foto Pherret... the word is 'Drink'

My daughter, Olivia, at 5 months old. Drinking Mama's milk, even while mama is at work. Thank heaven for breast pumps!!


6 comments:

Ginny said...

I'm visiting from Where are you Wednesday. We just went to my daughters kindergarten graduation yesterday, the 5th graders were right before her. My oldest will be in 5th next year, they grow up so fast don't they! I love your foto pherret picture, too adorable.

MommaBoo said...

Wonderful first Foto Pherret pic!

Such a cutie-patootie!

Peace to you on "Peace Globe Day" 2007!

Kathy said...

What a cutie-patootie! The time does go quickly! Nice photo!

Diane and Jack said...

Adorable.

Great first photo. ;)

Annelisa said...

Cute!

Ingrid said...

What a cute picture ! I am a little late due to my holidays but finally made it !