Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Mundane Monday #1

10 Changes In My Life

1. I wouldn't have gotten married at 19
2. I would have continued in college
3. I would have insisted on playing sports in school
4. I would have been closer to my mother
5. I wouldn't have gotten a job at 14
6. I would've waited til at least 26 to have my first child
(instead of 20)
7. I would've gotten a second job when my husband was out of
work two years ago.
8. If there was a way to also know then what I know now... I would've
married my 2nd husband instead of my first.
9. Carrying on with the same "known then" concept.. I wouldn't have dated
a couple of the guys that I dated.
10. I would've kept in touch with childhood friends

1 comment:

menonita said...

hi:) really it is a godd blog i love here. writings and pics are very good. if u want to see a good one it is
http://www.terrakki.net