"yes I'd like to get the rest of the nifty little pills that I ordered from you in March. Yes the ones that will help me have energy, curb my emotional eating, and shrink the fat that is located on my ass and various other parts of my body that I used to somewhat enjoy looking at... "
"Sure I'll be glad to help you with that... well what you need to finish out your 12 week program is 8 bottles of this and 4 bottles of that.... "
**me... waiting for the price..** "okay.... "
"okay, that comes to....
THUD - (yes, that was my chin hitting the damn floor)
"or we can ship everything and take a few payments... "
she proceeds to give me figures if I wanted to pay in two or three payments, keeping in mind that my 12 weeks is up in June and I would need more of the first "little box" that came and was roughly the same price... STOP SCREAMING "DUMBASS" AT YOUR SCREEN - I CAN'T HEAR YOU... nevermind that I feel/felt/am a little desperate to be what I think I look like (of couse that person doesn't have children and hasn't aged since.... well, since 1999 or so.... even though I am a devasting beauty now... STOP LAUGHING!!!!!
so, I politely (believe it or not) told her I would not be ordering and would no longer continue with the program. her retort was well I'll be keeping in touch with you throughout the rest of your 12 week program just to check up (which in sales person speak means "to see if your dumbass has gained the weight back and guilted yourself into changing your patheticly deluded mind")
doesn't mean I need to answer the damn phone. I feel a change of my phone number coming on.... dammit!!
oh yea... and the 10lbs I lost... will probably be making a comeback tour... I'm selling t-shirts... come on you know you want one!!!
2 comments:
* mingling *
don't know if there was a photo or something on this entry, but nothing shows up in Firefox.
I'm just doing low-carb...I've lost 14lbs in a 6 weeks. It's slowly but surely coming off.
I wish I could take a pill to make it disappear...one that I could afford that is.
Post a Comment