hello everyone... happy 4-14 and a friend of mine from work call it. (both of us have guys that we "dated" with today as a birthday)
This morning as I was leaving to deliver papers ( LuLu went with me, cause Punk is away at his dad's for spring break). Anyway let me set the scene for you. LuLu and I, in our pjs, were walking from the laundry room into garage to leave. I open the heavy door that seperates the two rooms and walk into the garage. Flip on the light and immediately smell cigar smoke. It lingered there, kept my attention, and made me extremely curious. No one, let me just repeat that, NO ONE in my home smokes... well except for the occasional dubie that I light up.. but those are COMPLETELY different smells. The smell wasn't outside, it wasn't in any other room, just the garage...
this isn't the first time things like this have happened.
In my bedroom on the 2nd floor I've smelled the sulpher smell that happens when you blow out a match... that's happened like two or three times.
a few weeks ago, I walked from the livingroom through the kitchen to the half bath and in the kitchen on my way was a dark figure... no definite shoulders and no head.. it just sort of tapered up to a point.
oh well.....
1 comment:
FREAKY!!!
Post a Comment