Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New car... Used car


Hubby wants me to have an automatic to do my paper route in... trust me, it is difficult to change gears and wrap papers and drive and well... this could just be easier.   I hadn't really put alot of thought into it until this past weekend, while we were out getting some things from the market and doing the recycling, out of nowhere hubby said... you need an automatic.  I know it must be hard to do everything your doing and well, I just want it to be easy on you since we need it and you enjoy doing it so much...
so, here we go looking at cars.  I start looking at used ones because let's be frank.. I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY...  that's the entire reason that I'm up at 2:30AM in my jammies slinging papers... (paper ho) =)  

and he's looking at new....  I understand his point.. reliable and yes I want that.  I don't want to be stuck trying to earn money to fix a broken down paper car or stuck at 3am somewhere in the sticks trying to fend off the boys from deliverance... yea I know.. I'm not there type but you never know how long its been for them and how quickly they'd lower their standards if given the opportunity.. besides.. I'd be facing the other way anyway....  sorry I digress....

so what are your thoughts... what new car would you get if you were doing my paper route???
70 miles a day, 7 days a week, and it has to hold up to 400 newpapers...    go on... give it to me!!

1 comment:

Letters of Life Academy said...

Get a Nissan Versa. Small, affordable and great on gas!
I would rather pay an expected car payment than face unexpected repair bills.