Monday, January 19, 2009

Who AM I?

So, It's like six months to a year between posts for me... Slacker! So, much happens, in six months, and yet... nothing at all.

Do you ever feel like you've changed... for everyone around you and not you?
Do you ever feel like you.... just don't feel right? something's wrong?
Do you ever feel like there's not enough time? never enough time? To much to do and you want to do nothing?
Do you ever worry that what you do or don't do will effect everyone around you? your children? your partner/spouse? coworkers?

Do you ever feel like you just.... want to cry? but can't.

Little pieces of me come out now and then. I'm trying to change for me now... but I'm not sure who .... I am. I've been so many people, mostly, I think because I wanted whoever I was with or near to like me... so I mirrored them. SICK, huh?! So... when you've been a mirror for the better part of god-knows-how-many-years.... how do you.... BE YOU?

It's almost 2:30AM, my daughter had pneumonia last week.. I'm tired for her, and for myself. I want to cry, but instead I think I'll just go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry your daughter was sick. I hope she is feeling better. Thank you so much for stopping by and sending well wishes to my little Emily. I'm ready for another long night of coughing with her RSV tonight. *sigh*

It's good to see ya back around. I love the lay out! :)