Tuesday, January 20, 2009

There's Eleven of US....

I was in a store today that I love to go to... a little country store. It's called Meggie's Merchantile. She has country things for your home. Tableclothes, Napkins, Hand Towels... candles. They also sell tables, cabinets and curios...etc.
There was a woman asking about a table.. I couldn't help but over hearing... "We're looking for sort of a big table. There are eleven of us..."
I nearly stroked out... I keep hearing and seeing more and more of these super women and their gianormas families. Who are they? Where do they come from? What does their spouse do?

Jealous? Sure, I'll admit it... I used to think I was that "put together" that I could do anything... but good lord... "there's eleven of us" I mean really... who are these eleven people? the grandparents? Adopted kids? foreign exchange students? foster kids?

No comments: