Monday, January 26, 2009

Listen Mommy....

confession time... My daughter LuLu, her name is really Olivia. I've shown her the Olivia books in the book store and we've talked about how her name is Olivia...
Sometimes she will say.. "Mommy, I'm O-livie-la today, okay, not LuLu, okay" More times than not, though, she's LuLu! (and that's perfectly fine with me!)

A few weeks ago she was watching one of her shows on Nick Jr. or wherever (I don't know because when she wants to watch something I'm just asking if she wants to watch.... {fill in the title here}...) Anyway.. I was in the kitchen and heard a squeal, like the sound of teenage girls in front of the cutest little boy band in the world.... but was it a couple of 14 year olds?? NO! it was my beautiful little 3 year old!!! "Mommy!!! Mommy!!! come here, come here....!!!!"
Of course I have to find out what the hell is going on, so..... I go into the room and sit on the couch.... "What is it, LuLu? What's going on?"

"Shhhh, Mommy, Shhhh!!! Listen...." She turns back to the tv. A commercial for the new Olivia cartoon is playing! "Mommy, Listen... O-livie-la RULES!" she says it along with the commercial... "haha O-livie-la RULES!"

Too cute!!

No comments: