1.) Do you drive with your hands at 10 and 2 on the wheel? Not always... one on the wheel, the other on the stick.
2.) How long do you keep cards given to you on birthdays and holidays before throwing them away? If you don't throw them out, what do you do with them? I have cards for the last 6 years. I have a memory box for each of us, for birthday cards, etc. Christmas cards, I decorate with and use them in making some of my Christmas ornaments.
3.) If, when you die, you could will any one of your characteristics to your children (child/future children), what would it be and why? I have no idea.
4.) What is the best personality trait you got from your mother and the best personality trait that you got from your father? Is it sad that I just text my sister to ask her?
5.) What is something that you wish you had a better understanding of? Communicating as a parent
6.) What makes you nervous? job interviews... and balancing my checkbook
7.) What is the strangest household object that you have ever or would ever use for help in masturbation? My ex thought it would be fun to try a corn cob... notice I said EX
8.) What do you have sitting on the countertop in your bathroom? Too much
1 comment:
Welcome to WW. Great first up answers. I clean forgot about job interviews. They make me nervous too.
Post a Comment