I received word today that I may have to go to another city to train on new systems for a week in June for 1st job. I'm not sure that I like the idea... I mean sure... a get-away would be nice. I could send Lulu to her grandparents. Punk would be nearly finished with this school year, I shutter to think of it. Hubby would have to work, so he wouldn't be able to come... But I would literally have to PAY someone to work 2nd job for me. **THIS ISN'T THE REASON I HAVE 2ND JOB** so, needless to say... I'm a little sketchy about it.
We have a meeting tomorrow at lunch with Punk's principal and assistant teacher. Punk made a confession to his dad over the weekend that he was being bullied by two boys, and has been all year. I know that Ex is coming down, I thought that Step was too but it didn't sound that way when I spoke with Ex today. Hubby won't be there, I'll just leave that alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment