- They offered to take him out of keyboarding class and put him in what I'm calling studyhall.
- They said that next year based on his disability we'll be able to get his books on CD. (which I thought was cool, it would've been a great help to me while I was in school)
- They've agreed to have him retested.
- Ex spoke highly of Hubby, calling him a great step parent. ...... .... ..... ...
This is about everything... It's my sounding board and my accountability. It's where I praise triumphs and clear my thoughts.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Parent Teacher Conference
yesterday was our meeting with Punk's principal, assistant teacher and a couple other teachers. Punk came to ask us if he was supposed to be in there, we asked him to stay. During the course of the discussion several things happened...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment