It's funny to me.. the amount of "nerve" some people have. Hubby has told me on several occasions that his mother has asked us for money. Now, I'm sure that I don't need to explain to you before I continue that we don't have money for ourselves, ie 2nd job, etc. let alone money to give away ( I need not be fooled into thinking that we would get the money back)
A few days ago he told me she called him, and again it was mostly for money. She actually asked my hubby if he would call his dad and ask if she could borrow $5,000!?!?!? I nearly drowned in the water I was drinking at the time.
Okay reality check here!! You've been DIVORCED from the man for over 30 years! You cheated on him with his BEST FRIEND! He is retired! He has a wife and two sons from that marriage! .... what sort of rancid, mildew infested (if that's possible) pot are you smokin' ?? I mean, damn, I've thought up some hair brained crap before but that's NUTZ!
3 comments:
You need to come back to That's My Answer and re-sign up for the monthly mingle as your blogspot address hasn't gone in properly! It took me ages to work out the .com was missing 'cause I' more than a little thick!!!! :o)
Happy Mingling you!
Wait I just realised that as admin I can change that for you ... so I did! Did I mention that I'm a bit thick?
Hiya! Speaking of Monthly Mingle, that is how I found my way here. I have found that "loans" (and no kidding, you are right about how seldom it's really a loan and not a gift) within a family just have so much baggage attached. Even with that, your MIL sure seems very forward about her expectations!
Post a Comment