Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1



Thirteen Things about Me
1. I love the outdoors… biking, camping, hiking,... you name it!
2. I love to cook, especially since I have a double oven!!
3. I am into crafting – I make Christmas ornaments to carry on a family tradition
4. I love to spending time with my family
5. I work six days a week for a bank in the sales department
6. I have a few business ideas, but I have no idea what to do with them
7. I am very open minded
8. I am one of those “everything has a place” people
9. I am scared to death of ….. ants
10. I am the first of four daughters
11. I’ve been married twice and have one child from each marriage
12. I enjoy decorating
13. I’m happier now than I’ve ever been

3 comments:

0 said...

We seem to have a few things in common :) Welcome to the TT community!

Unknown said...

thanks for letting us get to know you more!! Great list

Lara Croft said...

Nice to hear someone is happy and I'm envious of your double ovens! LC