Thursday, August 5, 2010

School is drawing closer. And closer.  
Lulu had "orientation" today.  Basically we all went in, got some papers, they took the kids to another room (where I'm told she played with play-doh) and then the principal went over the do's and don't's for the fresh meat new parents. 
My 5 year old now has:
A PIN number to get her food.  she will go through line and is expected to remember a 5 digit code in order to access money that I put in her "account" for breakfasts/lunches. 
Split classes!  We were told today that she'd have a certain amount of time in one class with the entire class (ex. 20 kids)  Then half would do one thing while the other half studied that subject more in depth.  Um... okay?! 
Don't know how it will work... but I guess I'll have to hang on and see, right?
Then she meets her teachers in a few weeks, this was just a "meet the school" sort of thing.
Punk has two days for his orientation, the 10th and the 19th - I'm hoping at least one won't conflict with golf  or vice versa.  He's also talking about participating in the bowling league.  He bowled last year as well. But I've explained to him that he won't be able to bowl if there are alot of golfing to be done on Saturdays, it just won't be possible.
Baby Girl... well - she's 3 months - smiling her little gummy smiles, nursing, sleeping, and just smelling like heaven on earth. 
I'm so blessed.

No comments: