Friday, July 23, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday (week 3)

Confession - I haven't done alot.
Request for praise - I haven't eaten as much sugar this week as usual.
Discovery - I've found if I eat "breakfast" before going out on the paper route, I don't buy junk food to stay awake! Yea! (It's hard to call it breakfast at 3AM)
Here's what my week looked like:
Monday - Cleaned the Dining Room and the Laundry Room (top to bottom) and did a load of laundry
Tuesday - Cleaned the Kitchen (top to bottom) and did a load of laundry
Wednesday - Cleaned out Vehicles and put away laundry.
Thursday - Weeded flower beds, took a 3 boxes of clothes to Good Will, put away laundry & went to bed early.
Friday - Cleaned the Livingroom (top to bottom) will put away Lulu and Squiggle's laundry, also going through Squiggle's clothes to donate (we have WAY too much 0-3 onesies, gowns and outfits. She went from premie clothes to 3-6 month clothes in two months! Good 'ol breast milk!!)
Next week: 
I will plan meals for each day, but also include my 3AM breakfast.
With LuLu back home I will take her for walks or to the playground or play on the Wii
I will keep house, after all I chose this job I am going to do it!
I will prepare bicycle to be ridden and see if Squiggle will ride in the trailer behind me =)

My LuLu has been gone to her grandparents this week. So, with my son gone to his dad's for the summer it's just been "Squiggle" and Hubby and me.  And believe it or not I actually got the majority of the house cleaned to my liking while LuLu was away.  I hope that I can keep it this way.
I'm so proud... If I posted pics to my page I'd share.  =)
I miss her to pieces though... She's supposed to come back on Sunday.
I pulled out the Dance Dance Revolution and figured out how to work it last week and also got the WII Fit out and did it one day for an hour.

1 comment:

i cant decide said...

Great job on cutting down on the sugar! Sounds like you got tons of exercise cleaning the house.

Thanks for visiting my site. I used to do flylady a few years ago and then I started letting it slip until I wasn't doing anything. It is nice to be getting back into the routine and my house looks so much better!