Saturday, February 21, 2009

See if you like it..

My sleep pattern is forcibly changing because of my second job. I'm going to bed now at 8pm, which is much different than the 1 to 2am that I was used to. I've always gotten sleepy at around 7pm though. (Once when I was out with "The Guy" I yawned and he jokingly said "ok, if you're gonna do that I'll just take ya home. didn't stop me yawning though... haha)
So, I just got back from my first of two nights "to see if I like it" (the 2nd job) and I do. So, next week I'll train for 5 days then go solo.
Hopefully it'll add the extra umph that we need here at home. I don't want to do anything drastic but you know how sometimes you just feel something... well I feel something drastic. Times are making me want to turn everything off. Cancel the tv, the house phone (which we have for ex to call punk), anything and everything I can get my hands on... I don't know but when I feel strapped for cash I look around and just feel like everything is spending money.
I called my chiropractor after my third visit... I know I need it but I can't afford $300 a month to see her and then wait on my insurance to reimburse me! My health will just have to wait. She says if I keep doing the Morter March that she taught me and saying my positive statements it should help until I can get back to her...
Oh, and Hubby says when he picks a new job (his jobs are reassigned every April and October months whether someone demands a trade or not) if he can't get the hours we're used to that he will get a 2nd job with me. Which will be nice, because with the cut in hours that he took it was like loosing nearly two full checks a month.
I know that people are worse off than we are. I just hate that we've gotten ourselves in this predicament - but that's what happens when you think you're job will always be there, I guess.

2 comments:

annieology said...

I hope you get into a groove. Glad you like the 2nd job.

Anonymous said...

Been there...done that!

Hoping things get better for you soon!!

I'm mingling~