This is about everything... It's my sounding board and my accountability. It's where I praise triumphs and clear my thoughts.
Friday, February 13, 2009
A Second Job...
I'm confused, but I know we need this. So, it I'm getting a second job. Going to sleep now, I'll tell you more as I know more.
Good night, Irene!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh gosh, a second job, I hope it all works out for you! I think of my blogging as my second job, it doesn't pay nearly as well but at least I can do it in my pj's!
2 comments:
oh gosh, a second job, I hope it all works out for you! I think of my blogging as my second job, it doesn't pay nearly as well but at least I can do it in my pj's!
Happy Mingling!
I'm sorry that you have to get a second job - make sure you get "you/sleep time" too.
Mingle, mingle, mingle!
Post a Comment