Pain this morning when I woke. Light to noticeable pelvic pain - almost period type pain. Even though last night I took the 4th pill in my Sprintec birth control pack.
I feel that I slept well, though we went to bed late. I really would like to go to bed at 9PM each night. It's difficult to do on the weekends since that is the only time I have with Wayne.
Today is cool... 55* right now... at 10AM. I didn't do anything physical this morning; my workout is planned for this evening afterwork.
Yesterday Bill, Tom and I walked 2.94 miles on the Greenway - chilly then too but enjoyed the walk.
Cleaned the house yesterday. Olivia's room was most of the focus. I changed her closet into how I organize mine. Yes, I OCD'd her! So, now her closet is ROYGBIV - or a variation. Shirts, then skirts, then dresses. We have planned to put together several outfits ( maybe 8 or 10) each Sunday so that when she wakes during the week it should be easier for her to dress. She seemed very excited yesterday when she realized what I'd done. She said "Oh, Mommy! Now I know where everything goes!" Cute!
Wayne went to work this morning at 9:45AM, so we'll have to shoot dinner from the hip tonight. I really need more structure... if I could get in the bed earlier, get up earlier... I could put dinner in the crock and not have to wait for him or hope that he'll have time. With his schedule (being "on-call") it's unfair for me to ask him to participate as fully as he did with a set schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment