Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #5

Thursday Thirteen
13 Movies I OWN (but haven't watched - we collect DVDs)
1. The Messengers
2. Death Proof
3. 1408
4. 3:10 to Yuma
5. All the Kings Men
6. The Pursuit Of Happyness
7. I think I love my Wife
8. Casino Royale 007
9. The Number 23
10. 300
11. Bobby
12. Ocean's Thirteen
13. The Departed


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We collect DVDs too! They're slowly but surely taking over the entire house. Unfortunately, I'm subjected to watching the really crappy ones my husband chooses, like 'The Man With Two Brains'. That one should have remained unwatched.

Anonymous said...

We have a serious collection going as well. Its nice to know that we are not the only ones who buy DVD's that we never end up watching. I'm sure my wife would agree about being forced to watch bad movies

The Rock Chick said...

I always buy DVDs and rarely watch them. I don't know why I feel compelled to do this! Glad to see I'm not the only one!! (Ocean's Thirteen was great, though! Be sure to watch that one!)

Happy TT
Jessica The Rock Chick

Amber Gilchrist said...

I want to see a bunch of these movies. My husband says 1408 is really scary and not to watch it in a hotel. (Where he was when he saw it, LOL)

Anonymous said...

Your list is upside down. The Departed is the best one!

Enjoy.